CAST IRON COOKING IS NOT A TREND
IT’S A WAY OF LIFE
Cast iron cooking is not a trend. Cast iron pots and pans have been used for centuries and were treasured for their durability and their capacity to retain heat, thus improving the quality of cooked food.
Cast iron cookware became more desirable during the first half of the 20th century. However, it fell temporarily out of favour in the 1960s and 1970s, as Teflon-coated cookware was introduced and became standard in many kitchens.
Nevertheless, the durability and reliability of cast iron as a cooking tool has ensured its survival, and most cooks and chefs recommend cast iron cookware.
- Unique ability to even temperature cooking all kinds of dishes with the taste of home cooked and culinary food
- Cast iron has a unique ability to retain heat and cold
- Our cast iron pans are enamelled, has a non-stick coating and drip lid function
- Easy to clean, our castings can be washed in a dishwasher or by hand
- Environmentally-conscious - Cast iron is 100% recyclable and saving energy due to its ability to retain heat
- Can be used on all types of heat sources - gas, electric, induction, oven, ceramic, or over an open fire
- Of course, our glaze and cast iron are entirely lead free and nontoxic which is tested and approved according to IPAC standards for human use
NOTE - Cast iron pans can not be used in microwave